At the end of the 19th century with the Sunday afternoon walks on the site of today Inspektorsgarten on the "garden" of the construction inspectors Franz Keim a tavern arose, which developed into a full-blown economic over the years.
The Josef Raab Family (Senior) has taken over this operation the year 1959-60 and continued with integrated butcher with homemade sausages.
1973 took Josef Raab (Junior) as the youngest of seven children with his wife Elfriede the family business.
1979 Josef and Elfriede Raab built for the first time with 12 rooms and an extra adjoining room and developed the food offering.
1989 and 1990 were the two daughters of the family in the gastronomic footsteps and learned cook. The son began in 1996 also trained as a chef.